Search This Blog

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Dear Parents,

I hope that you and your families had a joyful and restful holiday weekend.  It is hard to believe that there are only 3 weeks left of this semester.  The students have been working hard on their French Revolution Group Projects.  I believe they have all been learning the importance of teamwork and ownership.  During this next week, the students should be putting the finishing touches on their projects for presentation on Thursday, December 3rd.  On Friday, they will have an activity as an introduction for chapter 7, the Industrial Revolution. 

During the week of December 7th, we will continue working on chapter 7 in hopes of having one last assessment activity before we review for the final exam.  The study guide for the final exam is on my website and I will be letting the students know that they should begin at least looking over it.  If they have kept all of their study guides throughout the semester, then filling out the study guide for the final should be pretty easy. 
We will review for the final on December 15th and 16th.  The final exam will be taken on December 17th for my odd number classes and on December 18th for my even number classes. 

During this holiday, I took the time, as many people do, to reflect on what I am thankful for.  I am very thankful for the opportunity I have been given to teach our students.  They may not realize it, but I am very proud of them.  I am sure that they will continue to meet the challenges during the rest of this year.  I look forward to watching that process. 

Thank you for all the support that you continue to give as we push through another school year.  As always, if you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to let me know.  Have a great week. 


GO TITANS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment